We offer a range of retained or ad-hoc HR service packages that can be utilised in-line with your ever-changing business needs. Our CIPD qualified HR professionals are experienced generalists and specialists in all HR disciplines, allowing us to offer bespoke support at all levels, at all times.
By engaging and working in partnership with The OPRA Group, your business is protected with an additional level of support complementing your HR team. Outsourcing elements of HR can allow your business to benefit from additional access to resources, expert knowledge and specialist support when necessary, saving the cost of employing a full HR function.
Our professional services include:
- Onsite consultancy support
- HR Advice Line
- Employment Law
- Career Management
- Succession Planning
- Workforce Planning
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Learning and Development
- Organisational design and development
- HR Reward/Compensation & Benefits
- HRIS & Analytics
- Workplace investigations, disciplinaries and grievances
Administering HR documentation and keeping up to date with regular legislative changes is time-consuming for all businesses, by outsourcing this function you will have the time to focus on the important task of developing your business.
In consultation with you, we can assist with the following:
- Drafting all of your HR letters, documentation & employee correspondence
- The development of your Employment Contracts & Staff Handbooks
- Development of induction programmes
- Detailed guidance on conducting formal HR meetings
- Unlimited advice from our expert HR Consultants and Lawyers
- Access a multitude of day-to-day HR templates and guides
- Drafting bespoke policy documentation
Onboarding and Outplacement
The process of onboarding new employees can be one of the most critical factors in ensuring recently hired talent will be productive, contented workers. In many companies, teams are diverse and onboarding experiences need to reflect the diversity, culture and employer brand of your organisation. At The OPRA Group, we are experienced in creating bespoke onboarding experiences for all of your employee population and will help you maintain an efficient and effective onboarding process for all hires from day one and throughout the first year of employment.
Outplacement is a support service provided to help former employees or those facing redundancy, transition to new jobs. The employer usually provides this service through a consultancy who will support through a variety of activities.
Our outplacement packages support employees with the following:
- Help in creating a CV and advice on completing application forms
- Advice on creating and updating a LinkedIn profile
- Provide guidance on job searching and support with live job applications
- Discuss interview techniques, approach & support
- Career Development
- Assessment Centre Preparation
- Advice on self-employment/ contract working
- Online training
- Telephone or face to face coaching
Content is loading...