| OPRA JOBS |
| OPRA APPRENTICESHIPS |
| OPRA F L E X |
| OPRA RECRUITMENT |
| OPRA EXECUTIVE SEARCH |
| OPRA RESOURCE MANAGEMENT |
| OPRA HR SERVICES |
| OPRA PRE-EMPLOYMENT SCREENING |
| OPRA WELLBEING |
- It’s Good Business Week – We champion responsible business behaviour and uphold the values of the charter
- It’s National Apprenticeship Week 2024! Time to celebrate all things Apprenticeships!
- Wellbeing At Work, Why Should You Implement It For Your Staff?
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance is The OPRA Group’s Official Charity Partner 2024. We support the Essex & Herts Air Ambulance Trust to help keep saving lives
- We have moved our Basildon office to: Cornwallis House, Howard Chase, Basildon, Essex SS14 3BB
- Our Director Adele Carnera, an Apprentice Employer Ambassadors meets Robert Halfon MP to discuss how we get more SMEs engaged in apprenticeships
- OPRA Pre-Employment Screening and Vetting Services: Why Do We Carry Out Pre-Employment Checks?
- We are proud to say that we have been given the accreditation of Living Wage Employer
- The OPRA Group Continue With The Good Business Charter, Read On!
Fine + Rare
Castle Trust Bank
What our customers are saying about us
I normally receive CV’s as soon as I raise a vacancy, so I am confident that The OPRA Group starts to source candidates as soon as they receive the job specifications.
Brilliant service! I couldn’t recommend The OPRA Group more for candidates and companies alike. From the very beginning when I was first contacted right through to actually starting my new position, Scott’s communication was excellent and everything went as smoothly as it possibly could. The honesty, diligence and professionalism I’ve experienced from Scott and the team have been a breath of fresh air.
The service has meant that I haven’t had to spend time finding candidates and proofreading loads of CVs because I know that The OPRA Group will source ideal people.
Overall, I think that the service we receive is of a top-quality standard, feedback from the candidates who have attended interviews have fed back that their dealings with The OPRA Group have always been very positive as well.
I have found that the applicants OPRA have sent us have been high quality, with all the relative qualifications and experience required to fulfil the role and they have a good understanding of the job requirements before they attend an interview.
Content is loading...